Answered By: Ann Holman Last Updated: May 22, 2017 Views: 38
- Go to Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/
- Login with your Google Account.
- Click on "Settings" (along the top).
- Click on "Library links" (left column).
- Search for "Walter Reed" (quotation marks are not necessary).
- Check the box next to "Walter Reed National Military Medical Center - Locate @ Darnall."
- Click the Save button.
Now when you access Google Scholar remotely, you'll see "Locate @ Darnall" to the right of citations that we have. If that doesn't work, please try clicking on the "More" link, or the "Resources @ Darnall" link. If we have access to an article, you can click on it and be prompted to login to our content via EZproxy.
Don't have an EZproxy account? Click here to request one using your MAIL.MIL email address.