Answered By: Ann Holman Last Updated: Aug 31, 2015 Views: 123
DML's website and online can be accessed - without a CAC - on any device with Internet connectivity: laptop, smartphone, tablet, home computer, etc. No login is required when you are accessing resources on a WRNMMC-networked computer or via VPN. When attempting to access resources remotely, you will be prompted for your EZproxy username and password. Once you enter this login, you will be able to seamlessly access all resources on the website. If you do not have a remote access login, you may register for one here.
Only those with one of the WRNMMC affiliations below may request an EZproxy remote login.
- Active-duty stationed at WRNMMC
- Active-duty deployed from WRNMMC
- Student, resident, or fellow at WRNMMC
- Permanent civilian employee at WRNMMC
- Contract employee at WRNMMC
- Staff at a WRNMMC subordinate clinic
Please contact the DML at 301-295-1184/1185 for any questions about access.