Answered By: Ann Holman Last Updated: Dec 21, 2021 Views: 2910
1) From WR-B networked computer, go to https://www.uptodate.com/. ***
2) Click on "Register" in the upper right corner.
3) Complete the form, making note of your password (UpToDate can reset it, but they can't look it up).
4) Submit registration.
5) Install the app on your mobile device (if you haven't already). There are links on the Mobile Access to UpToDate page.
6) Login to the app on your mobile device using the account you just created.
7) You'll need to login to UpToDate from a network computer at six month intervals to keep your account active (it's also a good way to track CMEs).
*** You can also use your EZproxy remote access login to authenticate from a non-WR-B computer.