Answered By: Ann Holman Last Updated: Nov 14, 2017 Views: 104
Answered By: Ann Holman
Last Updated: Nov 14, 2017 Views: 104
1. Click “Start”, at the bottom left of the desktop
2. In the search programs and files bar, type \\WRNMPS02
3. Select “Enter”
Result: The “Printer Screen” will appear
4. Click on “View Remote Printers”, in the toolbar at the top of the pop-up window
5. Locate your printer within the list
Notes: The printers have the following naming convention: Building-Floor-Room.
Library Printer (Back) WRNMMC-B001_F03_R3454
Library Printer (Front) WRNMMC-B001_F03_R3458
DML Computer Annex: WRNMMC-B001-F02-R209
6. Right-click the desired printer
7. Left-click “Connect”
Notes: You are now connected and will be able to set the printer as default. If you are unable to connect to the printer, please reboot your machine and try again. Essentris and CHCS names will remain the same.