Answered By: Ann Holman Last Updated: Sep 04, 2018 Views: 6
Answered By: Ann Holman
Last Updated: Sep 04, 2018 Views: 6
This is a multi-step process which requires an activation code. Click here and the library staff will send you activation codes and instructions. Typically, the codes change at the first of the calendar year, but this can vary due to changes in the contract.
In your web browser
1. Visit http://www.lexi.com/account/.
2. Login, or click on the Create Account button to create your new Lexicomp account. Enter your registration information and click Create Account. You must register with your organizational e-mail address. You will need this email and password again during part 2 of these instructions to sign into your account on your phone.
3. Click Log in now.
4. Enter your Email Address and Password; click Log in.
5. In the Subscriptions section, locate Add a Subscription by Code.
a. If you do not see Add a Subscription by Code, click on "Have a product code? Add the subscription here"
6. Enter the Authorization Code (see below); click Add Subscription.
7. Once you receive a successful activation message, follow the steps below.
a. If you receive a "The product code is not valid" message, please confirm the code was entered correctly and try again.
On your Mobile device
1. On your iOS device, tap on the App Store icon. On your Android device, tap the Play Store icon. Search for Lexicomp.
2. Select Lexicomp and tap Get or Free, then Install, or the small cloud with a downward arrow, and enter your iTunes password (if prompted) and tap OK.
3. Open the Lexicomp app on your device.
4. Please read the license agreement and tap Accept.
5. Enter your email and password and tap Sign In. If you forgot your password, click Forgot Password.
a. ANDROID: If prompted, please select SD Card for database storage.
6. You will receive an Account Synced message. Tap OK to this message.
7. You must download the databases before you can begin accessing your subscription.
8. Place check marks next to the databases you wish to install, or tap Select All and then tap Update.
9. If prompted, tap OK.
10. After the update is complete, tap the Home icon (IOS: lower right corner, ANDROID: upper left corner).
11. Select an icon to begin accessing your Lexicomp Mobile App subscription.