Answered By: Ann Holman Last Updated: Sep 21, 2018 Views: 5
ClinicalKey has a "Presentation Maker" option
1. Access ClinicalKey from the "Popular Databases" section of the library main page (http://wrnmmc.libguides.com/home).
2. Login to ClinicalKey, using the link in the upper right corner. If you don't have a login, you can self register from the "Register" link, also in the upper right corner.
3. Enter your search and click on the magnifying glass.
4. In the left column, you should see "Filter By." Select "Images."
5. Select the "Add to Presentation" button in the image window. (It's the rectangle with small triangle.)
Prints & Photographs from the History of Medicine Division of the National Library of Medicine
Please read their information on fair use and copyright here.