Answered By: Ann Holman
Last Updated: Jan 02, 2019     Views: 1

Unfortunately, only those affiliated with WRNMMC may access DML electronic resources.


1) Search the National Library of Medicine's PubMed database ( Some content is available at no cost via PubMed Central.

2) Veterans can request MWR Library accounts which will provide some database access. Links are here:

3) Depending on where you live, your public library should give you online access to academic content. They can also support you by requesting articles that you can't get for free via PubMed Central, though they may charge for the service.

Related Topics

    Contact Us

    Ask a Librarian     Ask Us:
    Questions & Article Requests
    Phone Call Us:


    USU Button  USUHS LRC

    FBCH Library