Answered By: Ann Holman Last Updated: Jan 02, 2019 Views: 0
There are many ways we can support your students, and we'd love to do it.
1) Customize the Medical Center Orientation handout specifically for your class.
2) Create a library specialty portal specific to your class. Check out the http://wrnmmc.libguides.com/66C/ as a rough guide. When you send us your title list, we'll try to order the latest editions (assuming we don't have them), and add them to your portal.
3) Brief your class on library services, including remote access to online content, and after hours access to the library as a study space.
4) Brief your class on searching: databases and strategies (we can talk them through how to generate a PICO question!).
5) Work one-on-one with your students as they search when working on key papers or presentations.
6) Invite specific database vendors to brief on their products.
7) Create an information box on your specialty portal that helps your students access available resources once the class is over.