Answered By: Ann Holman Last Updated: Dec 22, 2022 Views: 1807
Vendor: Wolters Kluwer health.mil required re-authentication new Activation Code each year
- Visit http://www.lexi.com/account/.
- Login and proceed to step 7, or click on the “Create account” button to create your new Lexicomp account.
- Follow the prompts, filling out all the required fields (*) to create your account. You must create your login with your organizational e-mail address.
- Click “Create account.”
- Click “Log in now.”
- Enter your Email Address and Password; click “Log in.”
- In the Subscriptions section, locate Add a Subscription by Code.
- If you do not see Add a Subscription by Code, click on "Have a product code? Add the subscription here"
- Enter the Activation Code; please select the link related to your specialty and closest affiliated armed forces branch. If you do not know which branch to select, select Navy.
Lexi-DENTAL COMPLETE for Oral Surgery
- Click “Add Subscription.”
- Once you receive a successful activation message, follow the steps below.
- If you receive a "The product code is not valid" message, please confirm the code was entered correctly and try again.
- Download the "Lexicomp" app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the Lexicomp app on your device.
- Please read the license agreement and tap Accept.
- Enter your email and password and tap Sign In. If you forgot your password, click Forgot Password.
- ANDROID: If prompted, please select SD Card for database storage.
- You will receive an Account Synced message. Tap OK to this message.
- You must download the databases before you can begin accessing your subscription.
- Place check marks next to the databases you wish to install, or tap Select All and then tap Update.
- If prompted, tap OK.
- After the update is complete, tap the Home icon (IOS: lower right corner, ANDROID: upper left corner).
- Select an icon to begin accessing your Lexicomp Mobile App subscription.