Answered By: Ann Holman Last Updated: Sep 25, 2022 Views: 493
Answered By: Ann Holman
Last Updated: Sep 25, 2022 Views: 493
- The New PubMed interface is now available and became the default in May 2020.
- LinkOut, the tool behind the "Locate@Darnall" button has changed to Library LinkOut.
- This should not impact article access, but we want you to be aware-- please report access issues to us so we can look into them. We're staffed from 0700-1730 Monday - Friday, and will retrieve the information you need while researching the access issue.
- The Locate@Darnall button now takes you to one of the following:
- The article;
- A page with the citation and link to the article / journal;
- Or a page with the citation with a "Request via Interlibrary Loan" button.
- We have also implemented a product called LibKey. LibKey is intended to take you straight to the PDF whenever possible. When LibKey cannot take you to the PDF, they will take you to the Print & Electronic Journals linking page as noted above.