Answered By: Ann Holman Last Updated: Sep 09, 2020 Views: 44
Fall 2020: We're making changes to our site.
1. We've found that patients were searching for WR-B Clinics, finding our page, and calling us instead of the clinics. Therefore, we're putting the patient information at the top of the contact box.
2. Many customers email the librarians with specific article requests, but our library technicians are responsible for article retrieval and interlibrary loan. Therefore, we're adding a direct email to the library technicians in the contact box.
3. We have a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page, but not everyone knows how to get to it. Therefore, we're adding some of the most asked FAQs to the left side of the page.
4. We wanted every page to have links to our key services and resources, plus places to go for information organized by specialty or by role. Therefore, we're creating a box along the bottom of each page with links to information by service, resource, specialty, or role.
5. The site was originally designed to have the most important content in the center column. However, when the site adapts itself to mobile devices, like smart phones and tablets, it displays the columns in order, left to right. Therefore, we're changing to a wide left column with important information, and a narrower right column with helpful contact information and links.
As always, we welcome your input. We created the site to make it easier for you to get the information you need to provide quality patient care. There's always room for improvement.