Answered By: Sarah Clarke Last Updated: Sep 25, 2022 Views: 77
To create a ClinicalKey account:
- Access ClinicalKey via a WR-B networked computer or your EZproxy account.
- Click on Register in the upper right corner.
- Fill in questions (health.mil email preferred) and click “Register.”
- They probably will send you a confirmation email.
- At that point, you’ll be able to use your account to:
- Login to the ClinicalKey app;
- Track CME;
- Save content;
- And use images for presentations.
To download the ClinicalKey Mobile Application:
- Open the App Store on your mobile device (Available in Google Play for Android devices, and iTunes for Apple devices)
- Search for “ClinicalKey” and install the free app
- Log-in to the app using the username/password you selected earlier. The username should be your WUSM email address.
- Once in the app, two options will appear – ClinicalKey and ClinicalKey for Nursing – Choose ClinicalKey
- The search box performs a search on all resources. To find Clinics and eBooks by title, choose the menu in the left corner and select Browse. Chose to browse Books, Journals, Multimedia or Procedures Consult.
Please note that you must have an internet connection in order to use the ClinicalKey app.
To register for remote access:
In order for a ClinicalKey user to register for remote access, the user must:
- E-mail DML Library Staff and request the ClinicalKey Account Name, Account number and Agreement number.
- Contact ClinicalKey Support. Support will ask for the Account Name, Account number and Agreement number.
- Chat and phone options are the quickest (email is usually a 24 hour turnaround). https://www.elsevier.com/clinical-solutions/contact/customer-support or 1.866.344.2088