Answered By: Sarah Clarke Last Updated: Oct 24, 2022 Views: 34
Answered By: Sarah Clarke
Last Updated: Oct 24, 2022 Views: 34
Vendor: EBSCO health.mil not required re-authentication every 12 months
Create a DOSS Account
- From the Databases page (https://wrnmmc.libguides.com/home/databases), click on DOSS: Dentistry & Oral Sciences Source from a valid hospital IP address.
- In the upper right corner, click on "Sign In.”.
- Create a new account by clicking “Create one now.”
- Follow the prompts, filling out all the required fields (*) to create your account.
- Check the box to consent to personalized data collection.
- Click “Continue.”
Download the EBSCO Mobile App
- Download the "EBSCO Mobile" app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Click “Get started.”
- Search by name, postal code, or city.
- Select “DARNALL MEDICAL LIBRARY,” and click “Connect your institution.”
- Sign-in with your EBSCOhost account.
- Select “Yes. I consent…” or “No. I do not consent…” to using a personal account to support your research on the EBSCO platform
- Tap “Continue.”
- To begin tap the search icon along the bottom and search journals, books, and more.